Monday, December 23, 2013

Feliz Natal!


 Hello Everyone!!

I hope that you are all doing well and are getting ready for Feliz Natal (Christmas) :) I am so excited and cannot believe that it is Christmas already!!

I do not have aton of time today, so I am sorry, but I do have some things to tell you. I am doing well though- I promise :)

First off, I realized that I never told you what area I was in last week! I am in Antares. The ward is split into two areas and I am in one area with my companion and there is another set of sisters in the other area. We do alot of tracting and contacting, which is not very fun, but every moment where I get to testify to people and tell them about this wonderful gospel is so special and makes everything else worth it :)

Yesterday at church the bishop had me and my companion stand up in sacarment meeting so the ward could see us and then in the third hour me and my companion went to talk with the young women. It seems like just yesterday I was in their shoes and the sisters were talking to me. How time flies! 

Sorry, I don´t have much time left today, but I know that Heavenly Father watches out for each one of us. He knows us and gives us the strength to keep going when we think we cannot do anymore. I have learned this lesson many times over since I have been here. The mission is definately stretching me, but I am learning so much and loving every minute. I know that Heavenly Father loves us each so much and hears our every prayer. He wants what is best for us and to become the best we can be. He never gives us anything we cannot handle. 

I love this gospel so much and am so grateful for the opportunity I have to share it with the people here in Maceio. It is so wonderful to watch that light bulb go off in their head when things make sense to them and they understand. It brings a smile to my face! I know that this gospel is true with all of my heart and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father who has blessed me more than I could have ever wanted. 

I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy this wonderful time of year. I pray for you all everyday. I love you!!

Com Amor,
Sister Chilson 


Attached are pictures... I hope they load! Me and my MTC companion- sister Pew and my district at the CTM I promise more pictures next time when I know what I am doing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment