Monday, February 17, 2014

Another Week!

Olá Everyone!
 
I hope that you all had a great and a great Valentine´s Day! I forgot to wish you all a Happy Valentine´s Day last week... sorry! :)
 
Nothing really amazing happened this week, but we have an investigator come to church yesterday!! My first investigator at church!! She is so amazing (the same woman I talked about last week) and she will hopefully be baptized either this week or the following Saturday, 1st of March. We are also teaching a 11 year old boy who is part of a less active family, but he is so excited to learn and talk with us and hopefully he will be baptized in the coming weeks as well. Sister Martin and I worked to find new people to teach this week, so alot of tracting and talking with people in the streets.
 
Nothing else really amazing happened this week... sorry it is kind of boring this week, but this week I will have an exchange with another sister and we have Zone Conference on Friday, so I will let you know how those go.
 
Random thing about Brasil, they have so many coconut flavored things because it is Brasil, but I am falling in love with coconut! Coconut ice cream with chocolate is one of my new favorites :)
 
I know this gospel is true and I am so grateful to be able to represent our Savior here in Maceió. Everytime I meet people or people see me in the street they know that I am a missionary because of my tag and I love that. Sure we get some weird looks, but I am proud to be able to represent Him and help His children come unto Him. I know that the Plan of Salvation is real and that we have the opportunity to live with our Heavenly Father again someday with our families if we do what´s right here on earth. I know that our Savior lives and that He loves each on of us so much. He wants to help us in our stuggles and trials as well as be happy with us in our moments of success, but we must reach out to Him first. I know He is always there, waiting. I love this gospel and am so grateful to be blessed with this knowledge and be able to share it with people here.
 
I miss you all and love you so much!! I hope that you all have a fantastic week!
 
Com Amor,
Sister Chilson

No comments:

Post a Comment