Monday, May 12, 2014

Blessings

Hello Everyone!

So news about transfers... I wasn´t transfered and Sister Araújo wasn´t também, so we will have another 6 weeks together here in Grageru. I am so happy because I love this ward so much! I don´t ever want to leave! :)

This week we had a batismo!! I am so sorry that I cannot attach pictures today because something is not working with the computer and cannot get pictures off my camera, but next week, I promise. I cannot describe the joy and happiness to watch someone go into the waters of batismo. I could not stop smiling and just thinking about it now makes me smile :) I could not help but think of the road that we traveled with him from when we started teaching him to now and the road that he will continue to walk in the gospel. This gospel is so amazing. In a talk by Elder Bednar he said that the gospel is to make bad men good and good men better. This is so true! If you are truly trying your best to live the gospel, you cannot help but recieve blessings and be happy. If you are living the gospel you are going to have a better life- that is just how Heavenly is, when you do what´s right, He is going to bless you. How wonderful!

We have so much faith that the brother of the man who was baptized Saturday will be baptized this coming Saturday. He just needs more time and watching his brother get baptized was such a good example. I love watching the gospel change people´s lives!

Nothing else crazy amazing happened this week, except that I was able to skype with my family! What a wonderful blessing! It was so hard to speak in English! I was literally translating words from Português into English to talk with them. I cannot imagine what it will be like at Christmas... Skyping is such a blessing though because it was almost like I was there.

Well, I guess that is all for this week! I will send pictures next week. I hope that you all have a wonderful day and to all of those mothers out there, I hope you all had a great Mother´s Day yesterday!! 

I love you and miss you!!

Com amor,
Sister Chilson

No comments:

Post a Comment