Monday, April 7, 2014

General Conference

Hello Everyone!

I hope that you all enjoyed General Conference as much as I did! It was strange going to church and watching in Português, but I understood more than I thought I would and the Spirit always fills in the pieces :) I am excited though to be able to read it in English though. Some of my favorite talks were by President Uchtdort, Elder Cook (it made me miss doing family history work and going to the temple so much!) and Elder Christofferson- all of the talks were great though :) All of the music was still in Enligh though which is forgot about, which is was nice to hear the Tablernacle Choir sing beautifully as always in English. 

As we worked this week we shared with so many people about how we would be able to hear the words of our living prophet and hear exactly what Heavely Father wats us to know for these next 6 months. How amazing is that! How blessed we are to have a prophet and apostles who lead and guide this church. 

Me and the other sisters were so excited all week for General Conference and it was funny because here, we do to the stake center to watch, but there are all of the other missionaries in our stake and so many other people so we want to look our best so we got all dressed up, but if I was at home, I would be just in my PJ´s sitting on the couch watching. Ironic to think about :)

Sister Castro and I are still teaching a bunch of people and we have so much faith that people will be baptized. I will keep you all posted though. 

I know that this gosepl is true! I know that Jesus Cristo is our Savior and this is His church. I know that we have a prophet who leads and guides this church today. I know that Cristo died for each of us so that we could return to our heavely home one day to live with our families eternally. We have such a loving Father! 

I hope you all have a great week!! I love and miss you all!!

Com amor,
Sister Chilson

No comments:

Post a Comment