Monday, March 31, 2014

Feliz Abril!

Hello Everyone!

I cannot believe that tomorrow is Abril! Where do all the months go?! This week was pretty quite, nothing super amazing happened, but me and my companion were able to watch the Women´s Broadcast for General Conference this week which was so nice! It was in Português, but I actually understood more than I thought I would. They talk slowly which is nice. I am SO excited for the Saturday and Sunday sessions for General Conference this week!!

Sister Castro and I are still teaching a bunch of people. We had an amazing lesson last Sunday with a woman and her daughter. The Spirit was so strong, but this past week she told us that she recieved her answer that the church isn´t true. It was so hard to hear because Sister Castro and I both know that she felt the Spirit and she even told us that she feels something different with us than at anyother church or anywhere else. We are going to keep working with her though and bring members to help and maybe she will realized this is the true church. 

I never knew how much my talent would be used on my mission. I played the piano again is sacarament meeting and I led the music at various meetings at church as well as every district and zone meeting. People think if you play the piano you can lead music too... well anyway, I am happy to serve and use the talents the Lord has given me. 

In the ward I am serving in right now there was a missionary who returned from his mission this past week and he bore this testimony yesterday in church and it was so amazing to hear. It is so funny to watch him because he is really excited and happy, but he also looks a little lost, like he doesn´t know where he fits anymore... I will probably feel the same way, but for now I am happy that I get to wear this tag that bears the name of our Savior everywhere I go. 

That´s all for this week.. Maybe I will have better stories for you all next week... I know that this gospel is true. I know that Joseph Smith was called by God to help restore this gospel to the earth. I know that this is the only true church that has the authority and power of God. I know that we have a prophet who lives and guides us today. He speaks with Heavevnly Father and tells us exactly what we need to know to help us in our lives. I love this gospel!

I hope you all have a great week!! I love you!!

Com Amor,
Sister Chilson

No comments:

Post a Comment